Vintage and classic vehicle hire for weddings and special occasions in Berkshire, Hampshire and Surrey
At Ages Past, we offer a wide range of vintage and classic vehicles.
These classic vehicles include limousines, drop head coupés, tourers, landaulette and cabriolet automobiles, also a charabanc and a bus, which we hope provides something to suit your taste for every occasion. Our vehicles appear in a range of very beautiful colours designed to enhance a bridal outfit and show off a white or cream dress.
Established in 1978 by Dr Mark Sleep, our family business has provided wonderful vintage and classic wedding vehicles for more than five thousand special occasions. There is simply no substitute for coming to see and experience these ten amazing vehicles for yourself, and we will be delighted to show you any selection of vehicles before you decide which will complement your special day.
Our collection of original, historical vehicles includes:
- Rolls-Royce vehicles, including a 1929 Phantom I Tourer by Hooper and a 1932 20/25 Limousine by Crosbie & Dunn
- Convertibles, including a 1932 Rolls-Royce 20/25 Cabriolet by Thrupp & Maberly and a 1933 Austin London Taxi Laundaulette
- Limousines, including a 1932 Rolls-Royce 20/25 Limousine by Park Ward, and a 1936 Daimler E20 Limousine
- Coaches and Buses - a 1949 Bedford O.B. 29 Seater Charabanc, and a 1946 Bedford O.B. 28 Seater single decker bus
Why choose Ages Past for your special day?
- All our vintage and classic vehicles are British, and are all genuine and original models - not modern reproductions, unlike other companies around
- The authenticity of our vehicles will perfectly complement the elegance of your wedding or special day, and add a special sense of character and history
- Our comprehensive range of wedding services includes the free collection of bride and groom from their reception at any time during the afternoon or early evening in any car of your choice
- At least two of our very special cars are always kept as reserves for your great day